Information for Companies
Would your company like to help promote careers in Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths to young people in your community?
Download "A guide for Employers"
By doing this your company can
Help to avoid a potential skills gap amongst your STEM roles.
Involve your employers in the local community by inspiring young people about STEM careers.
Work with schools and young people in your area which offers many benefits and advantages to both your employees and your organisation.
Help to broaden the outlook of young people to better understand the vast and diverse range of opportunities available to them, when they choose to follow a STEM related career.
As a company, you could:
- Ensure that potential future employees come through with the right skills and attitudes.
- Challenge traditional stereotypes that young people have about scientists and engineers.
- Have an opportunity to contribute ideas to teachers about how to design a STEM curriculum which fits their local needs.
- Gain access to fresh ideas and views through the original and creative thinking of young people.
- Strengthen your organisation’s reputation in the local community.
- Help to develop the skills and knowledge of future STEM workforce, including your potential employees.